Blazing Dragons Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am by WyattEarp

» Rules of BDA
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:01 am by Baka Naruto

» Frog's Team
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» BDA PRO TEAM
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Frog's Deck Shop
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Simon token
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» devpro download
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm by Baka Naruto

» My new account
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am by Baka Naruto

» In the town
Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm by Guest

Duelist of the week
[Frog]King of Frogs Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! 10-86
Card Of The Week
Galaxy Expedition Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! 164px-GalaxyExpedition-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E
Affiliates
free forum

shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here!

Go down

Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here! Empty Hey what is up you guys, it the virus infecting the world here!

Post  RealityVirus99 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:33 pm

So hey what is up Blazing Dragons Academy, its RealityVirus99 here, or on the Dueling Networkz ShockScrapper77. I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys as your new Moderator(Hooray!!!). If you ever have any question( OR EXSPECIALLY PROBLEMS!!!) please feel free to contact me either on here or and DN. I love to be a part of the academy and will hopefully see you around either on here or possibly teacher(Judai talk to me here!!!!)

Infecting your world,
RealityVirus99!!!
(Signing off)

RealityVirus99

Back to top Go down