Blazing Dragons Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am by WyattEarp

» Rules of BDA
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:01 am by Baka Naruto

» Frog's Team
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» BDA PRO TEAM
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Frog's Deck Shop
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Simon token
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» devpro download
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm by Baka Naruto

» My new account
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am by Baka Naruto

» In the town
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm by Guest

Duelist of the week
[Frog]King of Frogs Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) 10-86
Card Of The Week
Galaxy Expedition Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) 164px-GalaxyExpedition-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E
Affiliates
free forum

shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play)

Go down

Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) Empty Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:03 pm

OFF: i don't want to make doble post so i do it all in spoiler in one post

[spoiler]Goku: I was walking,but i feel a bad sense,i feel a power of a evil monster. I run so fast to that sense,i see an evil monster with many tails,those tails looks like octopus tails.
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) 162869265
I transform in ssj god to battle that giant monster with octopus tails.
Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) 934080_249526925191509_1255741869_n

-Is good battle with a strongest beast,well,let's finish this right now,but you will be dead right know,did you know that?-

Then i use the super kaioken to be more and more stronger

Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) Tumblr_m9esg7Ppga1rriej9o1_500

-I will finish you so easly,SUPER KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAA-

Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) Super_kamehameha_2

off: 190 damage to my oponent if the technique is effect. The technique is EX move and can use it one turn only.

My oroginal stats
Spoiler:

My stats now

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OFF: i beat him and i get the bijuu and i get the Jar of light and the bijuu

Back to top Go down

Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) Empty Re: Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play)

Post  Atem Moto Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:21 am

What the hell? This is a Yugioh roleplaying website. Not a Dragon Ball Z roleplaying website. You got the wrong audience.
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play) Empty Re: Saving the world,the bijuu's attack (anime role play)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Atem Moto wrote:What the hell? This is a Yugioh roleplaying website. Not a Dragon Ball Z roleplaying website. You got the wrong audience.
no,is not,this is anime role play,the other is bda role play

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down