Blazing Dragons Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am by WyattEarp

» Rules of BDA
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:01 am by Baka Naruto

» Frog's Team
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» BDA PRO TEAM
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Frog's Deck Shop
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Simon token
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» devpro download
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm by Baka Naruto

» My new account
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am by Baka Naruto

» In the town
In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm by Guest

Duelist of the week
[Frog]King of Frogs In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) 10-86
Card Of The Week
Galaxy Expedition In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) 164px-GalaxyExpedition-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E
Affiliates
free forum

shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play)

2 posters

Go down

In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) Empty In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play)

Post  Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:05 pm

It was night,the moon was full and the street was silent. I walk in the street saying -bla,bla,bla bored man- I was bored and i wanted to find the yami no world.

Back to top Go down

In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) Empty Re: In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play)

Post  Atem Moto Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 pm

I step outside the Raviel Phantasms Dorm and peer out into the empty night... It was peaceful I take a huge breath of air to relax myself as I take in the fact that I am truly finally here. Blazing Dragons Academy. As I peer off the dorm deck I notice a figure walking through the night. He is a strangely dressed guy with a huge sword on his back. Peeking my curiosity I leave the dorm to try and follow him. Maybe he was looking for something? I want to find out!
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play) Empty Re: In the street,walking to the yami no world (role play)

Post  Baka Naruto Sat May 11, 2013 12:52 am

Zach found Atem walking dken the street "Hey Atem! Where are you going?"
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

https://blazingdragonsduelac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Moto Sat May 11, 2013 12:56 am

I froze for a sec. I didn't know anybody yet out here in the Blazing Dragon Academy. I turned around to my surprise to see a Uria Flame Duelist walking toward me. I nervously sucked down my saliva and stood staring a top rank duelist. I walk up to him with my knees shaking a bit and say... "Hello?" "How do you know my name?"
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Naruto Sat May 11, 2013 1:01 am

"I heard your name for the announcementsbfor the Raviel dorm. I also saw some of your duels you're pretty good." Zach said happily but wondering why he was looking nervous.
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Moto Sat May 11, 2013 1:04 am

Oh! Haha! Right! Um... Let's see... Um... Uria announcements... You are Zach then? Right? Forgive me for being so nervous. I am usually like that. You saw me dueling? Was it at the entrance exams?
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Naruto Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 am

"Yup! I'm Zach, Zach Kumo! And I'm gonna be a duel champion!" Zach said very excitedly and was glad he met a new person to hang out with.
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Moto Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 am

Atem stood there for a moment looking at the overly excited duelist from Uria and couldn't help but smile. There was something about him that was comforting. "I was told that all top ranking duelists usually has a cocky attitude. I can tell you aren't like that!" I give a big smile. "My name is Atem Moto. Although I guess you already knew that huh? So the duel champion? That's a tough goal! But seeing as how you were Uria Flame I bet you have the potential!" Atem looks at his Raviel Blazer and wonders if he actually has a chance out here in the academy.
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Naruto Sat May 11, 2013 1:21 am

"I would never be arrogant or cocky. And thanks for saying that I have the potential to be duel champion! So what is your dream?" Zach was feeling good that he was helping out a new kid and getting to know him.
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Moto Sat May 11, 2013 1:25 am

"M-M-M-Y Dream? Well... I could say the thing that everyone else here says to become duel champ but that really isn't my dream... I came to the academy to be a better duelist that is true. But really I want to make some friends AND become a better duelist. I have a family with really high expectations for me but I am not nearly as good of a duelist as they want me to be..."
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Naruto Sat May 11, 2013 1:31 am

"A better duelist to have the expectations of your family....your family must be tough. Wait hour last name is Moto. Are you the son of Yugi Moto!?
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Moto Sat May 11, 2013 1:34 am

The very mentioning of the name Yugi Moto shook me a bit. I look down toward the ground nervously then look back up at Zach as I respond. "Yes I am the son of Yugi Moto."
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Naruto Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 am

"Did that question make you nervous? Sorry,I thought you liked it that he is your dad. But anyways...Welcome to BDA! Good luck at your practice!

Last edited by Judai Yuki on Sat May 11, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Moto Sat May 11, 2013 1:43 am

"I never said I don't like him. I just... Feel inferior to him... Listen Zach... Would you have a duel with me?
Atem Moto
Atem Moto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 am

I was in the street walking silently when i think i hear somebody talking i use my falcon eyes to watch who was talking and watch close who was talking. I took my sword and i summon a darkness in the sky and i summon all dark monsters then those monster atack those man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down