Blazing Dragons Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
after some difficulties... EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am by WyattEarp

» Rules of BDA
after some difficulties... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:01 am by Baka Naruto

» Frog's Team
after some difficulties... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» BDA PRO TEAM
after some difficulties... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Frog's Deck Shop
after some difficulties... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Simon token
after some difficulties... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» devpro download
after some difficulties... EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm by Baka Naruto

» My new account
after some difficulties... EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am by Baka Naruto

» In the town
after some difficulties... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm by Guest

Duelist of the week
[Frog]King of Frogs after some difficulties... 10-86
Card Of The Week
Galaxy Expedition after some difficulties... 164px-GalaxyExpedition-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E
Affiliates
free forum

shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

after some difficulties...

2 posters

Go down

after some difficulties... Empty after some difficulties...

Post  RealityVirus99 Mon May 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I am horrible with the format of this cite, button wise, so it took me a little while to fin the button to post the topic in the first places Sad . But now into business, the rough and etc.
With Tachyon around the corner and the meta-game "breaking" it is becoming clear that being creative or doing something new is difficult is almost impossible to do. Let us look at japan. D-Hero Plasma Control= surprisingly good. Will it ever be a suprise again=no. So what can you do to buff up your decks so you can compete with the(excuse me partial language)sh*t(i just dont wanna get in trouble!) known as elemental dragons and prophecy, with a few close behind. What i plan to do, if exams suffice, BLAH!!, is to either A) post a deck of mine that i have refined and tested with over the week, or B) revise a deck given to me by you guys! I hope that on here, decks like Chronomaly have an equal chance of winning a tournament on here as prophecy does, but let us get on into the deck i have chosen.
Gebeb Ninjas
Monsters:21
2 Hieratic Seal of the Sun dragon overlord
3 Luster Dragon
1 Bls
1 chaos sorc
3 hieratic dragon of gebeb
1 honest
2 lightpulsar
3 ninja grandmaster hanzo
1 REDMD
2 Rescue Rabbit
2 tour guide
for the spells:16
2 DDR
2 Quill pen of gusto
The trifecta
2 hieratic seal of convocation
3 enemy controller
3 MST
and 3 pots
and finally for the traps
2 ninjustu super transformation
1 solemn warning
and 3 breakthrough skill

The extra is completely preference depending on the playstyle of the player just make sure to include heliopolis and lightning chidori
Basically what you want to do is resolve gebs effect as much as possible to be able to make some rank 4 and 8 xyz with enemy controller. The deck is fairly simple, using quill pen to recycle your luster dragons and use rabbit again and again. I enjoy this deck and i think it is good for casual play. What i will start doing at the end of all of these deck things is posting a rating out of 10 in my opinion about how the deck works against pratically everything else.
6/10 and its cheap hooray Very Happy Cool
Please if you have any questions or comments please leave them BELOW or pm me on here or anywhere else.
With that and everything else i will try and leave a "funny" abridged quote as well to finish them off.
From Pegasus and Kaiba themselves
Seto: “Pegasus. I’m going to make you pay for stealing my cards.”
Mokuba: “And for kidnapping me, right, big brother?”
Seto: “Shut up, Mokuba. Mommy and Daddy are talking.”
ShockScrapper77 signing off

RealityVirus99

Back to top Go down

after some difficulties... Empty Re: after some difficulties...

Post  Baka Naruto Mon May 06, 2013 9:20 pm

I use a E-Hero deck so summoning rank 8 exceed monsters are easy for me but I just recently added Tachyon and Gimmick Puupet of strings. I summon them easily but it's also a waste of fusion monsters cuz fusing is the main style of the deck. I consider Tachyon OP and the only reason I added him is cuz I can summon it easily and it can help me out when an opponent has a really OP effect and I don't use Tachyon other than that reason. Gimmick puppet is the one I barely use but he is really good in tought situations. That's all what I would like to say for now. Keep up the good work Virus! thumbsup
Baka Naruto
Baka Naruto
Admin

https://blazingdragonsduelac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

after some difficulties... Empty Well Judai

Post  RealityVirus99 Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Judai, you already know by opinion with this, but i will say it again. There are an "elite" group of rank 8, composed of basically Heliopolis and tachyon dragon. IF you wanna bring out anyone i would say those two until the situation of course. I this that with the testing we were doing we could figure it would. Only play them if you have space though, if you need an excaliber or blade armor or a rank 8.
BE CAREFUL!
VIRUS!

RealityVirus99

Back to top Go down

after some difficulties... Empty Re: after some difficulties...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum