Blazing Dragons Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am by WyattEarp

» Rules of BDA
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:01 am by Baka Naruto

» Frog's Team
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» BDA PRO TEAM
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Frog's Deck Shop
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Simon token
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» devpro download
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm by Baka Naruto

» My new account
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am by Baka Naruto

» In the town
Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm by Guest

Duelist of the week
[Frog]King of Frogs Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! 10-86
Card Of The Week
Galaxy Expedition Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! 164px-GalaxyExpedition-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E
Affiliates
free forum

shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!!

Go down

Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!! Empty Announcement! NEW FORM TO DUEL : TURBO DUEL!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is turbo duel?
Turbo duel is a duel in a D-Wheel but DN doesn't have turbo duel I created a new form to turbo duel

Turbo duel rules

1.All players start with 1 speed counter
2.When a turn ends all players gain 1 speed counter
3.Speed spell cards are cards that is a normal card with different effect
4.The most important,all players start with a card field called Speed World
5.If you destroy Speed World you lose
6.There are only 12 speed counters
What are speed counters?
Speed counters is something that can leave you active spell

Turbo cards:
some of them are in DN but in a turbo duel change the effect to the effect that appear there example
Raigeki have the effect of destroy all of your oponent monster in the field but you change it to this effect
Remove 12 of your Speed Counters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To do a Turbo Duel you need to create a token this is the form you can make one

Username:
D-Wheel image:
D-wheel name:
Your speed cards: (i mean this,you know some of the speed spells do not exist in DN so,put a card that substitutes that spell)
Example:
substitute

Back to top Go down