Blazing Dragons Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am by WyattEarp

» Rules of BDA
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:01 am by Baka Naruto

» Frog's Team
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» BDA PRO TEAM
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Frog's Deck Shop
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm by [Frog]King Of Frogs

» Simon token
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» devpro download
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm by Baka Naruto

» My new account
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am by Baka Naruto

» In the town
My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm by Guest

Duelist of the week
[Frog]King of Frogs My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba 10-86
Card Of The Week
Galaxy Expedition My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba 164px-GalaxyExpedition-ZTIN-EN-SR-1E
Affiliates
free forum

shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba

Go down

My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba Empty My RP character The Shining Dragon : Drako Kaiba

Post  Drako124 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Name : Drako Kaiba

Description : Drako Kaiba is the son of the mighty Seto Kaiba. Since birth he has been trained to do what Kaiba could never do : Become the next King Of Games. He has been given the three legendary cards of the Blue eyes and has crafted a powerful deck surrounding them.

Appearance : Dark purple jacket like the other members of the dorm. Sleek and tall, with jet black hair rising up in several spikes that go up and then float back down.

Deck : Blue eyes.

Goal : Redeem Seto Kaiba's title!
Drako124
Drako124

Back to top Go down